Monday 17 March 2014

Personal Post- Westwood's Fashion Show

This weekend I went to watch my friends at Westwood in their fashion show called "The Event." I thought it was great. They put so much time and effort into making it awesome. I loved how they got professional lighting and how they had tables with assigned seating. I loved how they had actual dancers teaching them dances so they actually looked good instead of the students trying to make up and dance and find music. It takes a lot of pressure off the students so they can focus and be more excited about it. I did not like the last part of their fashion show where each student came out and a person would say their favourite memory of highschool and their future ambitions. I felt like a lot of people wrote the same things and it dragged on to long but overall it was an awesome fashion show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment