Monday 9 June 2014

Bucket List- Writers Note

My name is Jasmine Baker. I've grown up in the chilly province of Manitoba my whole life.  One thing I have always wanted to do since I was young was to get out of the province and see what the world has to offer.  Traveling has always been at the back of my mind through out schooling, and now that I'm finally done I can hopefully take advantage of that.  There are so many places I want to go in this world and experience I hope I will be able to one day.  A passion I have are concerts, and music festivals.  The feeling of being surronded by individuals with the same passion as your own is an amazing feeling.  Since Manitoba has little music festivals, and rarely a good artist comes here I have to use my first passion, traveling to successfully attend all the festivals I want to go to.  Europe has some of the greatest festivals so that is one on my bucket list I really want to acheive before I die.  There are so many things I wish to do before I die.  I know I will not have to oppurtunity to do.  I will not give up on them though I will try and pursue as many as I can and continue adding things to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment